What is Wellbeing?
According the the Oxford English Dictionary, Wellbeing is defined as:
'the state of being comfortable, healthy and happy'
As a school, we aspire to:
- Put Wellbeing at the heart of our whole school development plans (SDP)
- See ourselves as more than just a school. We aim to be a hub of community support.
- Value the wellbeing of children, parents and staff alike offering information, support and guidance when it is needed.
- Become an active participant in the 'Well Schools' national movement driven by the Youth Sports Trust.
- Promote opportunities that support the NHS 'Ten-a-Day' wellbeing program and the 'Five Steps to Good Mental Health' agenda.
- Celebrate all of the positve actions our school community are taking to promote and celebrate wellbing.