Mealtime Assistant Vacancies at HPS
Mealtime Assistant Vacancies
Required to start as soon as possible
Monday to Friday, 11.45am – 12.45pm, term time only
£9.25 per hour
We are looking for enthusiastic and dedicated individuals to join our friendly primary school as Mealtime Assistants. The details of the role are set out below.
Our ideal candidates will:
- Be able to build positive relationships with children and staff
- Have high expectations of children’s behaviour and be able to maintain consistent boundaries
- Be willing to work as part of a team
- Be able to use his/her own initiative when required
- Be able to relate well to children and enjoy joining in lunchtime games with them
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expect all staff and volunteers working in regulated activity to share this commitment.
This ‘regulated activity’ post is subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS disclosure, a Disqualification by Association check and other rigorous safe recruitment procedures. Failure to disclose important information may lead to dismissal if discovered at a later date. Offer of appointment for the successful candidate will be conditional upon receipt of satisfactory references. Honiton Primary is an equal opportunities employer.
An HPS application form and further details can be downloaded from the vacancies section of our school website www.honitonprimary.co.uk or by emailing email@example.com. CV's will not be considered.
Closing date: Friday 28th January 2022
Interview date: tbc